First Page is a global digital marketing firm that provides services that help transform and empower businesses. Since 2011 our mission has been to create amazing digital experiences, revolutionize our customers businesses by implementing game changing digital strategies.
We are looking for an experienced PHP Front-end Developer to join our growing team. You will be regarded as a specialist with skills in WordPress and management of website projects etc. The role will require for you to work both in a team environment and independently with a hybrid of both Agile and Waterfall, depending on the opportunity. You will be able to thrive in an environment where you are responsible for driving amazing, functional websites.
- Website build and maintenance.
- Working with stakeholders to understand and prioritise requirements
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Ongoing website updates and management
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Typescript, Angular, Laravel or C# will be a huge bonus!
- Experienced in working with CMS (WordPress)
- Google APIs (such as Maps API, Google Tag Manager)
- Source control with Git / GitHub
- Rendering quirks for HTML, CSS in emails and email footers
- Proficient in understanding cross-browser compatibility
- Weekly Personal Training/Yoga, free virtual gym classes and discounted gym memberships
- Bi-Monthly offsite activities and a huge mid-year awards party
- Employee Assistance Program with free counselling services, health and will being discounts.
- Personalised training & development programs (We have had team members get new certifications, do toast masters and so much more) and discounts on Udemy Courses.
- Breakfast and a fully stocked beer & wine fridge for when you are in the office
- Nintendo Switches with all the latest and most popular games
- And of course a very generous salary
We believe that the unique contributions of everyone at First Page is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.”
Please attach your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat. Let’s do great things together!